I am asking for help this Sunday at Lal Lal with the Vic MTBO State Series #3 Event. The assembly area is at the corner of Mt Doran Rd and Andersons Rd – just as you come on to the mapped area.
- one person to tow the portable toilet to / from the event – Palmer Hire
- two people at the start from 9.30 to 11.15
- two people at the finish from 10.30 to 12.00
- two people at the finish from 11.45 – 1.00
- two people supervising the parking 9.00 to 1.15
- two people helping to set up the finish 8.30-9.30
- three people to help collect controls
On Friday -Saturday
- Blake will pick and check the maps from High Tech printing
- Ed Steenbergen (Course planner) and Blake (Event Adviser) will put out controls
- Blake will take tents, put out signs, and bring other gear to the site early on Sunday morning
- Ian (SI guru) has maps ready for printing, the tv’s ready for results, control boxes time synched, and the finish/generator organised
This is a great time to learn about how a small event runs so please email Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org and volunteer to help. Everyone who helps can have a ride or a training run so even if you don’t do mtbo please help your club out by coming along. We are really encouraging juniors – so encourage them to have a go over the school holiday Sunday. There will be mapboards and instruction/shadowing available from experienced mtbo riders.