After a beautiful day at Boundary Creek on Sunday I’m just reminding you to get your entries into Eventor for the 2021 Victorian MTBO Champs at Maryborough and Dunolly.
The maps are in the final stages for printing; the new equipment has been built and tested; the control locations confirmed on all three events – now all we need is YOU and your entry!
This event weekend is a great time to try the new touchless SIAC system where you record your “punch” by riding within 1.5 metres of the control. Eureka has a set of 10 new SIAC sticks which we will give out free to members for the weekend’s events.
Eureka is responsible for the ‘finish’ on all three events so we will need volunteers to
- run the QR check-in at Maryborough Education Centre on Saturday morning at 8.30am
- set up the finish, start (organised by Peter Cusworth BK) and map flip location from 9.15am
- hand out the split printer results to finishers – from 10.15am
- pick up controls from 12.15- 12.45pm
- help with any first aid issues at the assembly area – 10 to 12 noon
- register riders phone contacts and hand out hire SIAC sticks at the assembly area from 8.30am
Please contact Blake by email or text (0487 420 183) to advise which task you can help out with on the Saturday morning, Saturday pm or Sunday am (at Dunolly).