The complex is organising a working bee on Sunday March 6, 10am to 1pm – BBQ to finish. Hope some of you can make it. At the moment here is a sample of jobs –
· Mens & Ladies Toilets -Showers & Floor tiles, Windows (up a ladder)
· Check chairs – repair , remove stained , unsafe un -wanted.
· Cobwebs esp around window frames, remove flyscreens clean & repair.
· Pathways cleaned & Rubbish from Garden, Suckers removed from gardens, Blackberries removed from behind mens showers.
· Pavers near tree & front arch need to be levelled.
· Removal of garden waste & Furniture.
Administration & Events Manager
P: (03) 5338 1220 | F: (03) 5338 1992
www.ballaratbasketball.com | facebook.com/ballaratbasketball | twitter.com/ballaratbball
The contents of this e-mail transmission, including attachments, may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please advise the sender by return email or telephone 03 5338 1220 and destroy all versions of the document. Ballarat Basketball does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or defects. The user assumes all responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Ballarat Basketball Association.