Thank you, Blake, for saying almost exactly what I was intending to say!
The only things I want to add are that:
- Rod’s contribution was particularly special because he helped us at a pinch point with the Jubilee Lake map,
- your contribution was particularly great because you were both a controller and an event organiser,
- Ian and Mark’s innovation and hard work on the OGP gave us one of the great events in Australian orienteering,
- you haven’t mentioned Mark’s contribution to the running of the Schools Championships and the camp, which kept Sue Guinane sane, and could only have been done by a real pro,
- and finally that the per head contribution of Eureka to the carnival totally dwarfed that of any other club, and was simply amazing!
Thank you all so much!